There are a number of legal constraints regarding trees and Arbor Venture Tree Care will check for the presence of anything that may apply to your trees before work commences.
Constraints such as Tree Preservation Orders or Conservation Areas require planning consent. When an application is required before work can commence then we can do this for you at no extra charge. Arbor Venture Tree Care will discuss this with you while making a site visit.
A common list of legal constraints regarding tree work:
- The Town and Country Planning (Tree Preservation)(England) Regulations 2012
- Felling Licence
- Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981
- The Countryside and Rights of Way Act 2000
- Habitat and Species Regulations 2010
- Natural Environment and Rural Communities Act 2006
- Environmental Protection Act 1990
- The Hedgerows Regulations 1997